During the confrence the focus will be on the UN 2030 agenda, a framework of 17 Sustainable Development Goals ( SDG’s ) and the progress that has been made in the implementation of the SDG’s).
Theme of the conference is:
‘Access and opportunity for all: Caribbean Libraries, Archives and Museums supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals’
The National Library of Aruba has the honor to host and organize this conference which will take place at the Renaissance Aruba convention center. There will be presentations, well known keynote speakers, workshops, exhibition of providers of products and systems for libraries and information centers.
Sub topics are:
- Information services aimed at poverty alleviation and food security
- Promote literacy and lifelong learning
- Libraries and sustainability
- Libraries contributing to peaceful and just societies
- Integrated strategies to achieve multiple SDGs