The CBS is organizing the Censo2020 that will be taking place from October 1 to 10, 2020, to obtain the current population and house count.
The objective of the Censo2020 is to gather accurate information on the way we live and the characteristics of the population of Aruba.
For the execution of the CENSO2020 the CBS is looking for surveyors that need to survey between 40 and 60 addresses during the announced days.
Requirements to become a surveyor:
- Complete the application form online at www.cbs.aw
- Knowhow of tablets;
- Can speak, write and read Papiamento, English, Dutch, and Spanish;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Minimum MAVO graduate;
- Aruba resident;
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Agrees to attend 3 mandatory training sessions.
- Available for the entire CENSO2020 (October 1-10, 2020);
- Willing to work weekdays, weekends, during the day, afternoon and evening.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in becoming a surveyor for the CENSO2020, please apply.
Please apply online at www.cbs.aw.
For more information please follow us on Facebook @The Central Bureau of Statistics Aruba or call 524-7433, or visit www.cbs.aw
Because Aruba counts on you!