The family congress will be held on Sunday 22 September 2019 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm at the Riu Palace Antillas (Ex Westin) and admission is completely free. This congress is only for adults 18 years and up. The objective of this congress is to provide valuable family-related information to attendees.
This congress will include a variety of speakers, all professionals, who will be talking about family-related topics.
Schedule of speakers;
- Welcome by Government official;
- Ramon Todd Dandaré will talk about “family from the past and present”
- Enid de Kort, family and couples therapist at the DAS will speak about “11 types of families and their challenges” Enid de Kort will focus on “mixed family” and “couple’s relationship”
- Helen Guda will talk about “Develop To Grow” and will do a presentation on “raising children in the present”;
- Bianca Brown, professional in the field of addiction with vast experience in The Netherlands and Aruba will talk about “illnesses in the family” and will focus on “addiction in the family”
- Francis Groeneveldt of “Lead2success” will discuss “family finances”
Admission is free but registration is needed. Please register online at
https://www.asuntosocial.aw/registra or call Jesseline Soto Garcia- Kelly at 528-1153