With that being said, if you have a child under the age of 5 and as parent want to enjoy carnival, please consider a certified child care service or have one parent stay home with the child.
Tips for the Carnival season;
- Do not bring children under 5 years of age to the carnival activities;
- find a place with sufficient shade where the child can stand and rest;
- protect your child against harmful noise with earplugs;
- cover your child’s skin with sunscreen and find a place with enough shade;
- do not lose sight of your child;
- give your child enough water and healthy food.
For more information on how to protect children during the carnival season, please call the Education Shop at 161.
You can watch the video on the Facebook of the SCP: