All government services are closed on December 24, 25, 26 and 31, 2019 and January 1 and 2, 2020. Some government services will be closed from December 23 to January 3, as employees will collectively take their vacation days, i.e.
- National Archives Aruba
- Public Schools Service
- Departamento di Recurso Humano (DRH)
- Instituto Alarma y Seguridad Aruba (IASA) Vondellaan
- Department of Culture
- Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero (DIMAS)
The following services are closed from December 23 to January 2, 2020.
- Education Inspectorate
- Public Health Inspectorate Aruba
- Department of Civil Aviation
- Department of Finance
The first working day for government employees in 2020 is set on Friday, January 3, 2020.