Chief of Police Andrew Hoo has approved a new class on 6 February 2020. Registration for the MBO Level 4 education is open. Applicants should submit their application form in person at the E.J. Watty Vos Police Academy starting February 6, 2020, up to March 6, 2020, between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm. The Police Academy is located at the Fortheuvelstraat 25 in San Nicolas. Application forms cannot be submitted at police stations.
- Dutch nationality;
- Censo Registered resident;
- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 34 aña.
- Barefoot height of minimum 1.60 meter
- Minimum “EPB doorstroom”
- MAVO diploma
- Recent pass-photo
- Copy of diploma (MAVO and EPB doorstroom) and grading list
- Copy of valid I.D. like Passport or Identification Card
- Extract from the Civil Registry of Aruba/ Censo of Awg. 5,00;
- Copy of valid AZV card;
- IQ test;
- Dutch language test;
- Sport test: A. 50m sprint,
B. Strength test -*planking - *leg raises -*back extension,
C. Obstacle Course),
D. Endurance Test,
E. Swim Test,
- Aptitude test;
- Psychological test;
- General health test
- Selection Interview.
Only when you successfully pass all of the above-mentioned procedures, you enroll in the new Class N4-2020.
You can download the form here. It is also available at any police station. For more information please call the E.J. Watty Vos Police Academy at 527-3081 anytime between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See instructions (in Papiamneto) on how to fill the application form on: