Food & beverage licenses

Restaurants, bars, café’s and night clubs have to apply for this license at the Ministry of Public Health. The applicant has to submit a petition to the Minister of Public Health, describing every possible activity, which can include the sale of food and beverage, dancing and music entertainment in the venture.

Documents to be submitted for the application are:

  • Application letter directed to the Minister of Public Health
  • Registration extract from the Aruba Chamber
  • Valid business license, if applicable
  • Copy of valid identification of applicant(s)
  • Declaration of good health
  • Design plan of the building

Source: Chamber of Commerce and Industry Aruba.

We work together on an informative, accessible and user-friendly Government Portal for Aruba.
Report something? Click here

Page options