Hotel & accomodation license

Facilities offering lodging to guests are required to apply for a hotel or accommodation license. When the business has 9 rooms available for rental or less, an accommodation license is needed.

This license includes the right to accommodate guests and to operate a restaurant in which wine and beer may be served.
When there are 10 rooms or more for rent, a hotel license is required. This license will provide the establishment the right to operate a hotel and a restaurant that serves all types of alcoholic beverages.

Documents to be submitted are:

  • Letter of application directed to the Minister of Justice
  • Registration extract from the Aruba Chamber
  • Valid business license, if applicable

Source: Chamber of Commerce and Industry Aruba.

We work together on an informative, accessible and user-friendly Government Portal for Aruba.
Report something? Click here

Page options