Advice on setup & business legal matters

Advice can be given by Notary offices, Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry (DEACI), Idea, ARINA, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Aruba (KvK) and law firms.

The setup of a business legal form such as a Corporation (NV), Limited Liability Company (VBA) or Foundation (Stichting) can only be done by a local notary.

A corporation's name must be registered at the High Commissioner Aruba Financial Center by one of the notary offices established on the island.

The best legal advice can be given by a lawyer. For guidelines on when to seek legal advice you may consult the Legal Network Guidelines.

We work together on an informative, accessible and user-friendly Government Portal for Aruba.
Report something? Click here

Page options