Many employees were placed in mandatory and preventive quarantine and this affected the regular service provided at the DAO. For the coming 2 weeks, to protect their employees and clients, limited service is provided digitally.
This decision was made to prevent further spreading of the virus among the personnel but also to other departments sharing the same building.
The DAO worked hard to come up with this temporary solution to continue providing service during this period, especially now with the current situation in the labor market.
Starting Monday, September 21, 2020, the following service will be available;
• To submit personnel registers please follow the normal procedure using firstname.lastname@example.org
• All worker's lists should be emailed including all relevant documents to email@example.com. Replies will be sent in digital format.
• For information about temporary permits, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For legal questions, appointments for a workbook, and all other questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
• The Department for Conflict and Dismissal is accessible for information or intermediation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Tuesday, September 22, 2020, the Department of Conflict and Dismissal is available for the upcoming 2 weeks on any of the following mobile numbers
These numbers are available from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
The DAO apologizes for the inconvenience that this limited service will cause, but assures everyone that it is in the best interest and wellbeing of their personnel and clients.