These employees celebrated their anniversaries in the second quarter of 2022. The Minister of Tourism and Public Health awarded these employees with a well-deserved plaque to recognize their outstanding efforts in the hospitality industry.
These 28 employees work in different positions and resorts of the Divi:
- 8 employees celebrated their 5th anniversary;
- 3 employees celebrated their 10th anniversary;
- 8 employees celebrated their 15th anniversary;
- 1 employee celebrated 20 years at the Divi;
- 3 employees celebrated their 25th anniversary;
- 2 employees celebrated their 30th anniversary;
- 1 employee celebrated 35 years at the Divi;
- 2 employees celebrated their 45th anniversary.
Congratulations to Mrs. Emelinda Tromp and Mr. Jorge Lugo on their 45th anniversary.Mrs. Emelinda started 45 years ago on May 6, 1977, as Room Attendant, at only 17 years of age. Mr. Lugo started working on June 24, 1977, as Houseman and got promoted to busboy, waiter, captain, and F&B supervisor in 1989.
Divi Resort opened its doors in 1969 as Divi Aruba and grew into a company with five resorts in Aruba, of which three are Timeshare. It proves that Timeshares do well even in tough times.
1. Divi Dutch Village Resort;
2. Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort;
3. Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort;
4. Divi Aruba All Inclusive Resort;
5. Divi Tamarijn All inclusive Resort.
The Minister of Tourism, Dangui Oduber is grateful to all 28 Divi employees for their outstanding efforts, loyalty, and contribution to our tourism industry.