Payments of the Financial Relief are not automatic and require reapplication to receive the funds. To receive the financial relief funds each company must meet the following requirements:
- Should be registered at the SVb with a minimum of one employee and a maximum of 50 employees.
- All employees should be registered at the SVb on March 15, 2020.
- The company is registered at the Chamber of Commerce Aruba on March 15, 2020 (those who do not have a legal obligation to be registered at the Chamber of Commerce are excluded from this requirement)
- The company is registered at the Tax Department on March 15 2020 and has a tax number (persoonsnummer).
- The company is up to date with their monthly BBO declarations (up to September 2020)
- The company is expecting at least a 25% loss of their sales for October, November, and December 2020.
- The business is established in Aruba
- The company is not bankrupt;
- The company is not waiting on a court verdict on a request for suspension of payments
- The financial relief of Awg 4000, - is not part of the company’s sales.
Application for the financial relief fund for the last quarter of 2020 starts on Monday, October 12, 2020, until Friday, October 1,6 2020, at 11:59 pm.
The application form is available on the company’s digital web portal MiSVb
Companies should use their credentials to access the web portal MiSVb, search for the application form, fill in the form, and click on Submit application.
Once the application form is submitted, it can no longer be edited. Companies have only one chance to submit their application for the financial relief fund. Once the SVb has approved the application, the funds will be transferred to the provided bank account.
Medium and Small businesses who need more information and or assistance with the application form for the Financial Relief funds can contact the Helpdesk by email email@example.com.