If you are an artisan and want more information on how to export your creation, this is your opportunity to attend this project which will be starting on September 18, 2020, from 9:30- 11:00 am via Zoom and is completely free.
The “Arts without Borders 2020” project will take place in 4 segments and will provide a unique opportunity where participating artisans will receive free “export coaching” from Mrs. Lay Hing de Kort Yee and Mr. Frits Israel. Artisans are required to participate in the first Webinar in order to have the opportunity to participate in the entire project completely free, a project worth over Awg. 8000,00
Participants are required to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
ExproDesk created and developed this project with the goal to equip local creative artisans with the needed knowledge about the latest trends, so they successfully export there creations and profiting from their creativity and talent. The objective of the project is to identify, help prepare, and equip those artisans who have export potential, with the much-needed knowledge for success. The first Webinar will address the following topics:
- What is export and why consider export
- consumer’s interest
- availability of your business/organization
- characteristics conducing to successful exporting
- difference in the export of products and service
- how do I get ready for export and how do I promote myself
- ways to internationalize your online store for digital marketing
- can we export our talent and knowledge?
- where are the opportunities?
- how do I pack my products and or services for export?
For more information of the project “Arts without Borders 2020”, and how to participate or register, please contact Mrs. Sharon Meijer at email@example.com