This important three-day event, hosted virtually by the Minister of Finance, Economic Affairs, and Culture on May 31, June 1 & 2, 2021 will include international speakers as well as Top Local leaders, Executives, and Entrepreneurs.
At the Aruba Investment Summit, you will be able to:
- Link online with local investors and government officials, who will share the ins and outs of doing business in Aruba, lessons learned, and more;
- Network with fellow investors, economic development professionals, and government representatives from Aruba;
- Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in Aruba;
- Hear about investment projects available in Aruba;
- Attend virtual roundtable sessions with specific local companies, where you can ask specific questions.
Get to know Aruba’s Promising Sectors, the ‘One Happy Investment Island’, and the Aruba Investment Agency (Arina).
Fireside chats and panel discussion with local Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Leaders about Aruba’s business climate from the private sector’s perspective.
Get to know the Logistics, Knowledge-Economy, and Agriculture sectors.
Live presentations, fireside chats, and Q&A sessions with local guest speakers.
International speaker on Agriculture.
International speaker to motivate local and international investors alike.
Success stories of Aruban companies, including testimonials from international investors.
Who should attend?
- Top Leaders;
More information will be available soon when registration is possible.