The projects should be related to education promotion, science, culture, communication & information. Preference will be given to projects that have a clear added value for Aruba as a "Small Island Developing State", are interdisciplinary, aim to improve the position of youth and/or women, and/or are in line with the activities of the National UNESCO Commission Aruba.
The funding has a maximum of US$ 26,000 per project and can be applied to cover costs related to:
- The services of specialists and consultants-excluding personnel costs and administrative support;
- study and research grants;
- publications, journals, documentation, translation, and reproduction;
- supplies and equipment (other than vehicles);
- conferences, meeting, translation and interpretation services, travel expenses of participants (excluding those of UNESCO staff);
- seminars and training courses.
You must submit the detailed application in English and digital form, by February 15, 2022, via the e-mail address email@example.com. A special application form detailing the various requirements is available (digitally). For more information, you may contact the National UNESCO Commission Aruba:
- Telephone: 528-3472, 528-3524 or 528-3474
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022, the Secretariat of the National UNESCO Commission Aruba will host a virtual information session/meeting from 17:00-18:00. Advance registration for the session is advisable. To do so, please use the link below: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAscu6vqD8qHdD9aG9LsBHWO7YZtPYu06qr
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with information about participating in the meeting.