Please take good notice of the following changes:
- Starting April 6, 2021, Don Bosco Club in Noord will no longer function like a vaccination center. The two locations that will continue to serve as vaccination centers are the Centro Libertador Betico Croes in Santa Cruz and the Santa Teresita Center in San Nicolas. The opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm non-stop.
- The week of April 5 to 9, 2021, is the last week for the community to get help with the vaccine registration at the MFA’s in Santa Cruz, Paradera, and Noord. Starting on Monday, April 12, 2021, registration is no longer available at the MFA’s.
- Starting on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, the opening hours of the vaccination center in the Centro Libertador Betico Croes in Santa Cruz and the Santa Teresita Center in San Nicolas are Monday to Saturday from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm non-stop.
- Starting Monday, April 12, 2021, people are encouraged to register via the Aruba health App or www.dvg.aw and www.arubacovid19.org. Persons who are unable to register via these systems can register at the vaccination centers at the Centro Libertador Betico Croes in Santa Cruz or Santa Teresita Center in San Nicolas.
- The walk-in service for the vaccination of persons 60 years or older is still available. All other persons are required to have an appointment to get a vaccine.
- Undocumented person (illegal) living in Aruba who want to get vaccinated, can get help every Thursday at the HIAS Aruba (whttps://ww.facebook.com/HIAS-Aruba-113183913646601/) located at the Arendstraat 116, tel. 7307770.
- Persons who live, work, study or have an internship for a long period in Aruba and who do not have an AZV card, can register in the week from April 5 to 9 at an MFA. Staring the week of April 12, they can register at the vaccination centers in Centro Libertador Betico Croes or Santa Teresita Center.