IDEA has offered this course since 2012. This year it celebrated its tenth anniversary in February. The Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry organizes this course for entrepreneurs or future entrepreneurs.
This course will teach the participants:
- how to create an innovative culture in their business;
- how to comply with their tax duties;
- how to design their website and improve the level of information and the strategy to become a successful business;
- how to manage a business more efficiently and properly.
- Create a Culture of Innovation, presented by Edward Erasmus;
- Small Business Tax, presented by Cindy Clark;
- Developing Brand Awareness for Customer Satisfaction, presented by Neville Thode;
- Leadership and Management, presented by Dave Martinus.
“Empresario Prepara II” will start on September 5, 2022, and consists of 19 classes (twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays), from 7:00 pm to 9:15 pm. The course wraps up on November 14, 2022. The participants will get two vacation days in October, namely on October 3 and 5. At the end of each module, the participants will do an exam. They must attend all classes and pass the exam to receive a certificate at the end. The course will be held on Microsoft Teams and costs Afl. 285,- per participant.
Requirements to attend the course “Empresario Prepara II”:
- MAVO or equivalent education level. A diploma is optional;
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Teams;
- A basic level of Papiamento, Dutch, and English is required.
More information is available on Facebook: Idea-Aruba.