- The curfew is suspended.
- The curfew is replaced by an “area prohibition” effective between 12:00 am and 5:00 am in the beach/coastal zone.
- Bingo is only allowed via TV or Radio, where it does not cause or encourage agglomeration. Bingo’s at Casinos are not permitted.
Establishments are only allowed to have ambient music, in other words, only background music, and only a maximum of 3 musicians can perform. This measure will be in effect on October 23, 2020, and according to the following conditions:
- Musicians can perform and entertain the audience at the establishment
- The volume cannot be high, whereas dancing is not encouraged
- The performance will stop if clients stop following the protocols by dancing etc.
- Each establishment is responsible for following the protocols according to the H&H Code
- Each establishment is required to have a ‘Corona Compliance Officer’ to enforce the protocols.
Starting October 23 at midnight, travelers from Curacao and Bonaire no longer need to be tested or quarantined and COVID-19 insurance is not required.
Easing of the measures does not mean that we are out of the woods. COVID-19 is still a global pandemic and requires the responsibility of the community to protect itself.
Wear your face mask, social distance, avoid crowds, wash your hands regularly, and follow the protocols indicated by the authorities.
Together we can stop the spread of this virus.
Aruba counts on you!