- As stated in the Personnel decree goods ordinance (Personeelsbesluit warenverordening) all persons that sell food or beverages must have their health certificate in order. The certificate must be valid and displayed for the inspectors of the Department of Health;
- The health certificate is valid for one year;
- During inspections by the DVG, the person of the establishment must carry a health certificate;
- Receipts are not accepted as substitutes for the health certificate;
- If there is no compliance with these requirements, the Department of Public Health will fine or even close the establishment.
In addition to the health certificate, all establishments must also comply with all hygiene regulations, namely:
- Food separation;
- All food must be well cooked;
- Compliance with the required food temperature;
- Use of safe water and food.
If you need to apply for or renew your health certificate, you must make an online appointment via the website of the Department of Health, www.dvg.aw
For more information, you may contact the Section of the Inspection Food and Hygiene at telephone numbers 5224273 / 5224274 / 5224275 / 5224279 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org