This Export Week takes place from Monday, June 27, to July 1, 2022, and takes place at the DEACI located at the L.G. Smith Boulevard #160 on the second floor of the Sun Plaza Building from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Export Week 2022 is free of charge and in Papiamento and English. For registration, please visit https://cutt.ly/ExportWeek2022
Export Week 2022: ‘Conquering New Horizons’
The target group of Export Week 2022 is entrepreneurs and local businesses. During Export Week, the participants will receive information about the latest E-commerce trends:
- digital payments;
- Block chain;
- crypto wallets;
- non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Export Week 2022starts with traditional information about E-commerce, digital marketing, content creation, and public relations. Other subjects are:
- e-Payments- Multi-Channel Payment Processing;
- circular economy;
- doing business with the USA, Asia, and the Caribbean;
- the future of digital payments;
- loyalty programs with the crypto-based possibility;
- digital goods/NFTs;
The Export Week will end with a workshop in which all participants have the opportunity to create their "wallet" on their laptop, go home with 'cryptocurrency’ and create their very own ‘non-fungible token (NFT)’.
Local and International Speakers
The local export coaches are:
- Mrs. Lay Hing de Kort of Cornerstone Economics;
- Mr. Frits Isreal of Doc Opleidingen.
Local speakers during Export Week 2022 are:
- Mrs. Susana Maduro of Suzy Maduro Consultancy;
- Mrs. Vanessa Hollander of Press Play;
- Mr. Jorge Zarraga of JZ Marketing & Communications;
- Mr. Rendell de Kort of Cornerstone Economics;
- Mr. Bruce Harms of Full Stack Vision Foundation.
International speakers are:
- Mr. Luis Santine and Mr. David B. Levy Maduro of CX Pay;
- Mrs. Michelle Low Chew Tung of INVENI Business & Technology LTD;
- Mr. Nicolas Perez-Cubas of the City of Doral;
- Mr. Vincent van Rutten of Sentoo.
For more information about Export Week 2022: ‘Conquering New Horizons’, contact Mrs. Sharon Meijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.