Small and Medium size businesses can apply from July 23 until July 26, 2020, for financial aid.
Payments are no longer automatic this time, only those who applied will receive this aid. The financial support for SME’s is Awg. 4000,- and is paid per quarter.
To qualify for financial support, companies have to meet the following requirements:
- The company is registered at the SVb with a minimum of 1 employee and a maximum of 50 employees.
- All employees are registered at the SVb on March 15, 2020.
- The company is registered at the Aruba Chamber of Commerce on March 15, 2020 (except companies who do not have a legal obligation to register);
- The company is registered at the Tax Department and has a tax number on March 15, 2020.
- The company has filed its BBO declaration for April, May, and June 2020.
- The company is anticipating revenue loss of 25% or more for July, August, and September 2020.
- The company is physically established in Aruba
- The company has not filed for bankruptcy.
- The company did not file a request for suspension of payment at the Court of Justice.
- The AWG. 4000,- is not part of the company’s sales.
Qualifying companies will receive a notification from the SVb inviting them to apply for the financial support from July 23 up to and including July 27, 2020. The digital application form is available on the MiSVb portal. Companies can access the MiSVb portal with their credentials and find the application form. Please complete the application form and submit by clicking on the “ENTREGA PETICION” button.
The SVb will start payment of the Financial Support on July 31, 2020.
For assistance with the application process and any questions from small and medium-size businesses about the financial support, please call the Helpdesk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit www.svbaruba.org and click on the “Sosten Financiero (na Doño di Trabou)” link.