Key features of the early request process include:
- Digital submission: Petitions for letters of guarantee for travelers traveling in the month of December must be completed digitally.
- Early Submission: Inmigracion Aruba will open the application process on October 2, 2023, allowing plenty of time to submit before the December holiday season.
- Email Submission: Digitally completed petitions should be sent to email@example.com, for a quick and efficient assessment.
Inmigracion Aruba Public Affairs Department encourages all residents interested in inviting family and friends to Aruba in December 2023 to take advantage of this early request process. The invitation form (letter) is valid for a maximum stay of 30 days.
After approval of your request, please, bring a copy of the travel ticket and a copy of the travel insurance to Inmigracion Aruba at John G. Emanstraat 39.
It is not recommended to purchase a travel ticket in advance.
December 8th, 2023, is the last day to submit your invitation “letter” request for this year.
For more information, please contact: Inmigracion Aruba 523-7404
Required document for invitation letter request:
- Copy of the guarantor's passport
- Copy of the civil registry of 5 florin
- Telephone number of the guarantor
- Copy of a valid permit from the guarantor if applicable
- Proof of the guarantor's monthly income, last 2 pay slips for monthly salary or last 4 for biweekly salary.
- Pensioners must submit an SVB and/and APFA statement.
- Copy of the tourist's passport
- Address of the tourist
- Copy of yellow fever vaccine for person under 60 years of age
- Relationship of the tourist with the guarantor