This information evening is for students interested in one of the many programs offered at the EPI for the scholar year 2022- 2023
Participants can select one of the two sessions presented during the evening.
General Session 1 – 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm in the Auditorium.
At the end of the general session, the group will split into four classrooms, , to obtain additional information about their unit of choice. These four sessions will last until 6:45 pm.
General Session 2 – 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the Auditorium.
At the end of the general session, the group will be split into 4 classrooms,, to obtain additional information about their unit of choice. These four sessions will last until 7:45 pm.
The campus of the EPI is accessible through Gate 8 located at the Science and Technology Unit, and Gate 2 in front of the Staff bureau.
In August 2021, the EPI initiated a renovation process for all its educational programs. This process serves to align the EPI to the objectives prescribed in the National Education Plan (PEN) 2030 and the recommendations of the Landspakket Education Inspection Report for Aruba.
Based on the required renovation processes, Colegio EPI,the DEA, the Education Inspectorate, and the DPS, with the approval of the Minister of Education, will implement the strategy for the scholar year 2022-2023 to create more room for the teachers to dedicate to the renovation of the education program. This strategy means that there will be changes in the education programs and the number of students accepted for the 2022-2023 classes.
EPI offers the following programs for upcoming students for the scholar year 2022-2023.
Science and Technology Unit
- New Program - All-round clerk Information Technology (IT) Systems and Devices – level 3
- New Program - Expert Information Technology (IT) Systems and Devices – Level 4
- Existing Program - Electrical Engineering – Level 4
- New Program - All-round Assistant Business Services – Level 3
- New Program - Business Administration & Control Specialist – Level 4
Hospitality and Tourism Unit
- Existing Program - Certified Cook (Apprenticeship) – BBL Level 2
- Existing Program - Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts – Level 3
- New Program - Independent Employee Leisure & Hospitality – Level 3
- New Program - Manager Leisure & Hospitality – Level 4
- Existing Program - Associate Of Science Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management – Level 5 – only open to students with completed MBO4 or Havo Diploma (program duration two years)
Health and Service Unit
- Existing Program - Social Pedagogical Worker (Welfare) – Level 3
- New Program - Caring IG – Level 3
- Existing Program - Social Pedagogical Worker (Welfare) – Level 4
- New Program - MBO Nursing – Level 4
All other programs NOT mentioned in the list, are not open for application. These will be part of the renovation process and will be offered again in 2023 in a completely renovated format.
Keep in mind that there is a limited capacity for each program. Once each program reaches capacity, it will be closed. The remaining applicants will be placed on a waiting list. Hence, it is essential to apply as soon as the application processopens on May 1. Students should apply online at www.epiaruba.com
The website is temporarily deactivated and undergoing updates but will be up and running on May 1, 2022, in time for online registration. The application process ends on June 15, 2022, with no exceptions.
During the information evening, the team of the Aruba Student Loan will also be present to provide all information about the application process for the student loan for Colegio EPI.