If you meet the requirements below and are motivated to help Aruba in the fight against the coronavirus, please send your application to email@example.com.
We are looking for outreach workers for the various vaccination locations in Aruba. Together with the person that administers the vaccine, you ensure that Aruba is vaccinated. You are responsible to the Care Coordinator Vaccination.
In this special period, you can help Aruba to get the Coronavirus under control.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Per instructions 'preparation of vaccines', dissolve, mix and prepare syringes of the vaccine.
- Replenish vaccination materials and maintain stock.
- Working according to the Cold Chain Protocol
- Keeping the pull-up table tidy and clean
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED SKILLS
- Medical intern (under physician supervision)
- Physician assistant (under supervision of physician/nurse practitioner)
In connection with privacy-sensitive data, you must sign a confidentiality agreement.
Because of the varying working hours, you need to be flexible.
Own transport is necessary.