The curfew valid from 11:00 pm - 5:00 am is valid until January 31, 2021
The closing time for all establishments remains 10:00 pm and is active until January 31, 2021.
|Measures COVID-19 7 - 31 JANUARY 2021|
|Zero tolerancia policy||Area prohibition||Permits||Social encounters||Musical Entertainment||Boat activities|
|High fines will be imposed and must be paid immediately.||The area prohibition is valid on all public areas like parking lots and beach starting at 7:00 pm.||No activity permits will be granted until January 31 2021.||
||Musical entertainment is not allowed, not at home nor at restaurants.||Aglomeration of boats or yachts is not allowed. Maximum 4 persons allowed per boat.|
COVID-19 Protocol reminder:
- Apply hygiene rules at all times;
- Keep distance;
- Use face mask indoors at all times when visiting places;
- Establishments should have a compliance officer
- Funerals: Maximum 25 persons at the same time.
|Measures COVID-19 7 - 31 January 2021|
||Nursing homes will increase their safety protocols||
The multiple task forces will tighten their controls and ensure that companies comply with the safety regulations
- Contain the spreading of COVID-19;
- Lower the amount of new cases;
- After evaluation some measures will be lifted pending the effects of the vaccination.