This policy states that you may import certain supplements and medicines without requiring a permit from the Public Health Inspectorate of Aruba.
Medications and supplements ("self-medications") supplied pharmaceutically, such as injections, powders, ampoules, suspensions, oils, creams, ointments and self-supporting products for personal or animal use that are not listed, require an import license.
To obtain the respective import license, send the following documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed application for an import license (customs document) accompanied by the "bill of lading" or the Customs Airport Travelers;
- A statement from the Public Health Inspectorate showing that the medicines or supplements are for personal use;
- Copy of proof of identity (passport or driver's license) of the traveler with the imported independencies;
- A copy of the invoice of the 'independencies';
- If applicable, a copy of the 'independencies' packaging.
Below is the list of drugs and/or supplements that do not require an import license:
You can find the Public Health Inspection's self-use declaration form