The link is on our website www.omaruba.com. From now on, the public can make an appointment for the payment of fines/ transactions. This approach ensures a better spread of visitors, a smoother flow and a shorter waiting time. In this way, the social distance of 1.5 meters can be guaranteed during every visit.
Please note, fines and transactions should be paid online as much as possible via the Aruba Bank account number 4000905. You state the parquet number + the payment code on the notification + the suspect's identity number. Use the letter X if there is no payment code in the letter.
If you do not have the option to pay online, you can make an appointment with the Public Prosecution Office.
How does the new appointment system work?
- Go to the make an appointment link on the website www.omaruba.com;
- Choose the option “Pay fine” (Pay fine);
- Choose the day and time for your appointment;
- Enter your details and book an appointment;
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
You are kindly requested to pay with your bank card.