These people need to be aware that they also have to abide by the mandatory regulations to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Shelter in place 6 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Curfew 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Prohibition of gathering; no more than 3 persons together on any public area
- Maintain social distancing.
- Cough in the elbow.
- Frequent handwashing with water and soap and use of hand sanitizers with a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Don’t touch nose, eyes or mouth.
- Stay home and only leave for essential reasons
- If you have any symptoms related to the Coronavirus please stay home and call 280-0101.
Being in quarantine does not make you immune to the COVID-19 virus so it is very important to keep yourself safe at all times. This also applies to persons who have already tested negative for the Coronavirus. Everyone is susceptible to the Coronavirus. Stay safe!