This course is for entrepreneurs or future entrepreneurs.
This course will teach the participants:
- how to create an innovative culture in their business
- how to comply with their tax duties
- how to design their website and improve the level of information and the strategy to become a successful business
- how to manage a business more efficiently and properly
- Create a Culture of Innovation;
- Small Business Tax;
- Developing Brand Awareness for Customer Satisfaction;
- Leadership and Management.
“Empresario Prepara II” will start on May 4, 2022, and consists of 19 classes (twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays) and runs from 7:00 pm to 9:15 pm. You must attend all classes to receive a certificate at the end.
The course will be held on Microsoft Teams and costs Afl. 285,- per participant.
Who can attend the course “Empresario Prepara II”:
- MAVO or equivalent education level. A diploma is optional;
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Teams;
- Basic level of Papiamento, Dutch, and English is required.
For more information and registration, please contact IDEA at 521-2439 or 521-2440 or 521-2400 or send an email to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is available on Facebook: Idea-Aruba