This course is for entrepreneurs or future entrepreneurs on how to manage a business more efficiently and properly
- Create a Culture of Innovation presented by Edward Erasmus, MA;
- Small Business Tax presented by Cindy Clarke, LL.C;
- Developing Brand Awareness for Customer Satisfaction presented by Neville Thodé, BSc;
- Leadership and Management presented by Dave Martinus, Certified Business Coach.
“Empresario Prepara II” will start on May 4, 2022 and ends on November 14, 202. It consists of 19 classes (twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays) and runs from 7:00 pm to 9:15 pm. You must attend all classes to receive a certificate at the end. The course will be held on Microsoft Teams and costs Afl. 285,- per participant.
Who can attend the course “Empresario Prepara II”:
- MAVO or equivalent education level. A diploma is optional;
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Teams;
- Basic level of Papiamento, Dutch, and English is required.
For more information and registration, please contact IDEA at 521-2439 or 521-2440 or 521-2400 or send an email to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is available on Facebook: Idea-Aruba