If for any reason a client did not receive any reaction by email, they are kindly requested to resend the required documents by email. The DAO is constantly receiving many emails and is asking the public for their understanding in the event there is a delay in the processing of all the emails. They are working hard to be able to re-open soon and are waiting to receive the protective material and signage to indicate the appropriate distance while waiting as indicated in the precaution protocols.
Meanwhile please call DAO at 523-7720 between 7.30 – 12:00 noon or email for any information.
- For information, labor dispute or intermediation - email@example.com;
- For termination permit - firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To contact the Department of Inspection and for Labor lists please send email to email@example.com with the relevant documents;
- To contact the Department of Investigation and Personnel registration – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For questions or submission of temporary labor permits– email@example.com;
- For information and legal advice - firstname.lastname@example.org.