The main objective of this course is to help participants manage their business efficiently.
The topics of the "Prepared Entrepreneur I" course are:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (Business & Human Rights) (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Business continuity plan (Business Continuity Plan)
- Business Plan
- Business Law
- Small business administration and finance (Small Business Administration & Finance)
The course "Prepared Entrepreneur I " starts on April 12, 2021, and consists of 25 lessons (twice weekly, taking into account the holidays in April) from 19:00 to 21:15. The course will be completed on July 12, 2021. This course takes place digitally via ZOOM.
The course costs Afl. 375.00 and all phases must be completed to receive a certificate.
Those who have already obtained the course EP 1 certificate and wish to follow the two new course topics, i.e. Corporate Social Responsibility (business and human rights) and Business Continuity Plan, can do so for AWG. 60.00 and will receive a certificate upon successful completion of these courses.
Requirements for "Prepared Entrepreneurs II".
- Mavo or equivalent level. No degree required.
- Computer skills and knowledge Zoom platform.
- Basic knowledge of Papiamento, Dutch, and English.
For more information and registration, please call IDEA at 521-2439 or 521-2440, or send an email to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow IDEA on the Facebook page: Idea-Aruba for more information.