Currently, a considerable part of the population 12 years and older are vaccinated.
It means that the remaining group that still needs to be vaccinated is not that big. However, it is important for them to also get vaccinated and be protected. Therefore, the DVG changes its policy, and starting September 20, 2021, a walk-in is possible in the morning, but only for the Pfizer vaccine. To receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine you have to make an appointment by calling telephone number 2800101 or 5224200.
Who can walk in:
- All persons 12 years and older that still did not get their first vaccine;
- Persons who receives their first Pfizer shot more than three weeks ago and missed their appointment to get their second shot;
- Persons who registered via Aruba Health and are still waiting for an appointment.
Opening hours for walk-in:
- The vaccination center of the DVG is open in the morning for a walk-in, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am:
- Persons who are can not walk in during the morning hours can walk in on Wednesdays in the afternoon, from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
Even if you can walk in, DVG recommends downloading and register for the vaccine via the Health App to facilitate the administrative work at the moment of a walk-in. Nonetheless, it is not a problem if this is not possible. Persons who prefer to get their vaccine at IMSAM also have to make an appointment via 2800101 of 5224200. At IMSAN, you can only get a vaccine via appointment. For any questions regarding the vaccine and to talk to a doctor, you can also walk in at the DVG in Oranjestad.