These courses are given in May, June, and July and are completely free of charge.
PRISMA is a 3-day interactive course where participants will receive information and learn how to manage their health. The courses are given by two healthcare professionals in a cozy environment, where knowledge can be shared and taught to others. PRISMA is a program specially created to help those with type 2 diabetes and who want to take over control of their health, manage their diabetes better, and prevent other health complications.
For an amount of 25 florins, participants will receive:
- 3 days of interactive training;
- More knowledge and ability to manage their health;
- A cozy and friendly environment to share expertise and educate others;
- Guidance by two healthcare professionals;
- Information folder and additional material;
- Personal action plan;
- Free participation for a partner or family member;
- Participation Certificate.
For more information please visit www.fdaruba.com or call 566-5045.