Since January 16, 2023, all clients can make their appointments for the help desk of the DIMAS.
Starting January 23, 2023, clients with a confirmed appointment for the help desk service will be assisted in person at the DIMAS office. All other services will continue on the e-help desk on the DIMAS website. Additionally, all permit applications or declarations should be submitted using online forms or on the portal to submit applications.
The appointment calendar for the help desk is used for clients to address questions regarding the application status, not received payments order, re-entry letter application, correction information, and expiration date on stay for indefinite time permits.
How to make your appointment?
- Visit www.dimasaruba.aw;
- Select your language of choice: Dutch, Spanish or English;
- On the homepage select “Maak een afspraak voor de helpdesk” / “Haz una cita para el servicio de asistencia” / “Make an appointment for the DIMAS helpdesk”;
- Select the date and time of choice/available;
- Complete the entire form correctly;
- Verify that the personal email address and personal mobile phone number are correct
- Verify and confirm by clicking immediately on the link sent by DIMAS to the personal email address, as the link will expire after a while.