Efforts to repatriate more people will continue responsibly as long that there is demand. Those interested in returning to Venezuela with the next available flight should purchase their ticket at AVISA located in Engelandstraat 4 and guarantee a seat. DIMAS notified the individuals who registered on the DIMAS website that they have until November 17 to purchase their ticket at AVISA. DIMAS gets herewith an overview of the number of persons wanting to return home voluntarily and to have an indication of the number of flights needed. Once the flight is fully booked, they will set definite departure date. Passengers will automatically receive the notification indicating this date and when they should do the PCR test required before the repatriation flight.
The voluntary repatriation flight requirements are as follows:
- Complete the online form Regreso Voluntario/Voluntary Return/Vrijwillige Terugkeer on www.dimasaruba.aw
- Valid travel documents. In case this has expired, the passenger will have to the consulate to obtain a provisional travel document.
- In case the individual cannot afford the travel expenses, he or she will need to prove this. In case this person has a guarantor, he or she will be contacted to cover this expense.
- Individuals who have an asylum application in the process need to revoke this if he/she wants to return voluntarily. DIMAS will provide this form.
- Individuals who have exceeded their allowed stay will receive a re-entry restriction in the form of a decree for 18 months, depending on the number of days they exceeded their stay. Tourists that were stranded due to the pandemic or with legal status or expired or recently rejected permits will not be restricted to re-enter Aruba.
To register for the voluntary repatriation flight, please register on www.dimasaruba.aw by completing the Voluntary return form and purchase your ticket before November 17, 2020, at AVISA to secure your seat on the next available flight. DIMAS will provide more information to the persons who registered by either email or phone call.