The Veterinary renders service only under strict conditions, like proper physical distancing and crowding ban, to avoid agglomeration on the premises of the slaughterhouse.
The Veterinary Service urges everyone visiting for slaughter service to keep these precautions in mind. If you do not comply with these measures, you will be asked to leave.
The slaughterhouse will be operational to the public on May 26, 27, and 28 of 2020.
In June, the slaughterhouse will be back to its normal operations on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For slaughter service on any of these days, please call 5224310 for an appointment.
The following conditions apply:
- Livestock farmers can make an appointment by calling 5224310 and inform about the number of animals they will bring in for slaughtering. No appointment no service.
- On the appointment date and time, livestock owners must report at the gate. If you arrive late or do not show up, your appointment will be cancelled and you must make a new appointment.
- At the gate, the appointment will be verified. Once the appointment is verified, instructions will be provided including the cages assigned to each animal and the owner must abandon the premises of the slaughterhouse.
- The animals will be inspected and slaughtered according to their regulations.
- Once slaughtering is complete, the owner will be called on the same day to pay for rendered services and pick up the animals at the gate. Payment is only possible with ATM or exact cash in an envelope.
These measures are needed due to the pandemic and to help protect our personnel and clients. on If you have symptoms, like coughing, fever, or sore throat on your appointment date, please reschedule your appointment.