These tips may apply at home:
- You can have guests come over but limited in numbers. Avoid agglomeration, especially in closed locations with poor air circulation.
- Try to engage more with those living in your household and opt for Digital resources like Zoom, video calls, or WhatsApp to celebrate with other family members and friends.
- Try spreading your guests throughout the day to avoid agglomeration at once.
- Schedule your guests with plenty of time between to avoid crossing over into each other.
- When possible sit outside where it is safer. Good air circulation can avoid the spreading of Covid19. While sitting outside, precautions should still be taken.
- Have your set- up ready for when your guests arrive, so they can apply the 1,5-meter physical distance at all times. Plan when and where your guests will sit.
- Be attentive and correct those who do not comply with the rules.
- Have plenty of soap and hand sanitizer available at home to guarantee hygiene and stop the spread of the virus.
Here are some tips for shopping:
- If possible shop online. Take advantage of delivery services if possible.
- Purchase in advance and avoid last-minute shopping.
- Do not go out shopping with other family members unless highly necessary to avoid agglomerations.
- Going to church is also important, but caution should be practiced at all times.
- Comply with the maximum amount allowed at church. Practice all preventive measures.
- Use face masks and keep distance off at least 1,5 meters from others at all times.
- Preferably follow the church service/ mass on TV or online.
Only if we comply with the rules and take care during Christmas, we can celebrate New Year peacefully and healthy. Be careful; take care of yourself and others #ArubaTaContaCubo