Persons that can get the vaccine on Sunday, August 22, 2021, at the Ritz Carlton are:
- Children age 12 -17 years living in Aruba. Their parent must accompany them and must bring with them their AZV card. Persons 12+ registered at the Civil Registry (CENSO) and/ or with an AZV card.
- Immigrants 12 years and older that do not have an AZV card or not registered in the Civil Registry. They must have lived more than six months in Aruba and have proof of it.
- Pregnant women.
- Breastfeeding women.
- Persons that tested positive for COVID-19, 8 eight weeks or more ago.
- Aruban students on vacation or doing an internship in Aruba
- Persons who got their first dose more than three weeks ago.
Please note that the vaccination marathon is not for tourists or children younger than 12 years. Persons that test positive for COVID-19 must wait eight weeks after the lab test to get vaccinated. Do not go to the Vaccination Marathon, if you have symptoms. Please go get a COVID-19 test.