All citizens 50 years or older who did register and did not get an appointment as yet can walk in. Also, all citizens 50 years or older who did not register, can walk in and get assistance with registration and will get vaccinated at the same time.
Citizens who already had an appointment and for whatever reason did miss it, can also walk-in starting Tuesday, April 20, 2021, from Monday to Saturday at the Centro Libertador Betico Croes from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm non-stop or also at the Santa Teresita Center, Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am t11:30am and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Walk-in service is only for the first vaccine.
People who already got their first vaccine must get their second vaccine on their appointment date already programmed.
Important points to consider:
- The only vaccination centers are Centro Libertador Betico Croes and Santa Teresita Center.
- Persons who have an appointment at Don Bosco Club must now go to the Centro Libertador Betico Croes at the same date and time according to the appointment.
- MFA Savaneta does not help with registration
- MFA Santa Cruz is closed for registration and will assist with registration at the Centro Libertador Betico Croes.
- Only one assistant is allowed for persons who require extra help at the vaccination centers.