The webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 10.00 to 11.30 am. The facilitator is the team of the Tax Department.
Some of the topics covered during the workshop are:
- Duty of administration (Administratieplicht);
- Declaration duty (Aangifteplicht);
- How to file income tax if you have a sole proprietorship and which costs are deductible;
- How to file profit tax if you have a business, company, or a limited liability company (V.B.A.) and which costs are deductible;
- How to file your BBO, LB, and premiums;
- And all that you need to know about the tax system.
The webinar is FREE.
Business owners or those who are in the process of opening a business who want to participate can register via the following link:
After registering via the mentioned link, you will receive another link, which is the invitation to join the webinar.
Please do not wait to register since space is limited.
Do you have an idea? Make your ideas come to life. Visit our office of Idea at the Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce, and Industry at the Sun Plaza, 2nd floor and we will gladly provide information and guidance.